The very best of business, including Ash Logistics have been crowned the best in business at the SME Hertfordshire Business Awards 2022.
The awards organisers, the Chamber of Conscience, is a CIC created to promote links between business and social value and the impacts of giving. A way to attract a pipeline of talent, new clients and new ways of getting noticed.
Chris Luff, CEO, the Chamber of Conscience said: ‘The Chamber of Conscience is proud to take lead on the SME Hertfordshire Business Awards. These Awards are a great opportunity to celebrate all the amazing businesses in Hertfordshire.’
The prestigious Awards night, held at the Langley Rooms in Watford saw local Ash Logistics take home the Best Enterprising Business Award and the Overall Winner title.
The SME Hertfordshire Business Awards 2022 were being held for the fourth year. The Awards celebrate the success of business across the city and the county and are the recognised opportunity for local firms to celebrate their success and hard work.
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are businesses whose personnel numbers are 250 employees or less. SMEs are also said to be responsible for driving innovation and competition in many economic sectors.
‘At a time when our economy continues to experience the aftershock of Covid-19 and is facing the challenge of the current cost of living crisis it is genuinely amazing to witness and to champion so much success across Hertfordshire,’ said Awards Director Damian Cummins following the Awards Night at the Langley Rooms in Watford
‘We have witnessed and crowned so many hard working and entrepreneurial SMEs that are not only driving the engine of the local and regional economy but making an impact across the UK.’
The increasing popularity of the SME Hertfordshire Business Awards 2022 was recognised this year by the growing number of influential businesses and organisations who partnered with the event.
‘The amazing celebration of success could not have been possible without the support of our amazing partners and Judges,’ Damian Cummins continued. ‘Their backing of the event and backing of local SMEs shows first hand that the future of the Hertfordshire economy is in safe hands.’
For a full list of SME Hertfordshire Business Awards 2022 Partners please visit Our Partners | Events & PR (eventsandpr.co.uk).
The full list of Gold Winners at the SME Hertfordshire Business Awards 2022 is:
- Apprentice of the Year – Laura McKenzie, Watford & Three Rivers Trust
- Best Customer Service – Kooky Nohmad Royston
- Best Enterprising Business – Ash Logistics
- Best New Business – Domestic Abuse Alliance
- Business Chameleon – Concepto Diagnostics
- Business Innovation – urbanboxdigital.com
- Business of the Year less than 50 employees – PHARMExcel
- Business of the Year more than 50 employees – KGK Genix (Herts)
- Business Person of the Year – Samuel Leach, Samuel and Co Trading
- Business Woman of the Year – Yvanne Enever, Pharmexcel
- Chamber of Conscience Award – HSO
- Community Business of the Year – Goods for Good (Global)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award – Stylo
- Creative and Entertainment Organisation of the Year Award – The Dan Tien Performing Arts Studios
- Digital Business of the Year – Oliiki
- Employer of the Year – Flourish Craft Bakery
- Family Business of the Year – M K Ginder & Sons Funeral Directors
- High Growth Business of the Year – Concepto Diagnostics
- Service Excellence – Herts Young Homeless Group
- Sustainability Award – Sustainable X
- Watford Business of the Year – Carbon Rewind
- Young Business Person of the Year – Lucinda Scholey, Launch Studio
- Overall Winner – Ash Logistics