Local business owner Grant Gutteridge of Insulating Windows, a long-standing supporter of the magazines: “Both Living magazines are well received because of the trust and credibility the team has built up over the years. We’ve been part of the Living family for four years and it’s been great for our business by raising our profile in both Berkhamsted and Tring.”
Berkhamsted Living Magazine and Tring Living Magazine are quarterly local lifestyle publications, well-liked and well-trusted in the areas that we serve.
Living Magazines are published each quarter, in line with the seasons, and are the only local magazines offering guaranteed shrink-wrapped delivery to 21,547* addresses in the HP23 and HP4 postcode areas and surrounding villages by Royal Mail. *Royal Mail postcode data.
- 100% bespoke quality editorial unique to each town and unique to each publication
- Written for an educated audience, our readers are likely to be between the age of 25-55+. Based on property prices in the areas we distribute, our readers are likely to have a good level of disposable income and be in the ABC1 demographic profile range
- A healthy balance between editorial and advertising content always guaranteed
- The longest established and trusted, local magazine for the areas of Berkhamsted and Tring
- The only local magazines delivered by Royal Mail
Special rates are offered for businesses advertising in both magazines and over multiple issues.
For advertising rates, please contact us on tel: 01442 824300 or complete our contact form.
Berkhamsted Living Magazine was founded in 2001 and the impact was immediate: Berkhamsted Living won the Lloyds TSB/Berkhamsted and District Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year award in 2002 for its services in promoting Berkhamsted. Tring Living Magazine opened in 2007 and prompted an invitation to a Royal Garden Party for the work it does in promoting Tring.
Andrew Jackson of Tring Brewery: “This is one of only a few paper publications in which we advertise. The reason being, people actually read it. It is supported by many local businesses because it works.”
For details of our online advertising, please call: 01442 824300 or complete our contact form.
Dr Edward Masheder, owner of Bowhouse Dental Practice said: “Our partnership with both Living magazines has contributed significantly to our practice’s success as it has really helped us connect and build trust with local residents.”