The Dacorum Business Heroes Awards was instituted this year to recognise businesses who go above and beyond to give something back to our community.
You may have seen the article in our Autumn issue on Toby and Sarah Murray of Beechwood Fine Foods in Tring, pictured, who were thrilled to win the inaugural Retail Hero award against some very stiff competition. In case you missed it, you can read it on the website here.
Other award categories and winners were:
- Business in the Community Hero – Liberty Tea Rooms, Hemel Hempstead
- Environment Hero – Martin Brower, Hemel Hempstead
- Employment Hero – Novo UK
- Apprentice Employer Hero – Smiths Detection and Sir Robert McAlpine
- Business2Business Hero – Andy Cook, FFEI
- Overall Business of the Year – Liberty Tea Rooms
The awards ceremony took place at Shendish Manor on Friday 20th July, sponsored by One Stop Doctors, West Herts College, McDonald’s, Barnard and Co, Marlowes Shopping Centre, The Federation of Small Businesses, Frasers and Hemel Trophies. Read the full story here.
Our congratulations to all the winners!