We’ve teamed up with ‘Every Can Counts’ to bring you the chance to win a Nintendo Switch!
Every Can Counts is currently running a national competition for kids (and big kids!) across the nation to design their own can, with the chance to win a Nintendo Switch. Aiming to raise awareness of recycling, the competition can also be used as a fun home-schooling activity for parents whilst in lockdown.
Every Can Counts is the leading programme to promote drink can recycling across Europe. It aims to inspire everyone to make a difference by recycling their drink cans when they are away from home. This could be in the office, or anywhere on the go, from parks, festivals, and sporting events, to schools and universities. Today, the initiative is present in 19 countries.
To enter, simply download a can template, design your unique drink and email your design to email@example.com. The Every Can Counts team will then choose their favourite design as the winner. Make it as fun as possible! They want to see bright colours, eye-catching designs and, if it’s recycling themed, that’s even better!
Every Can Counts will also be offering prizes for three runners-up, including an Amazon Fire Tablet and and instant camera.
Deadline for entries is Friday 8 May 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of both the UK and Ireland
- We welcome entries from people of all ages
- Multiple entries per person are allowed
- Submitted entries may be used by Every Can Counts for its own marketing and communications purposes
- Entries need to be submitted before midnight on Friday 8 May 2020 in order to be included in the competition
- The winner and runners up will be contacted within one week of the competition’s closing date
- The Every Can Counts team will collectively pick a winner and 3 runners up from the totality of entries received. The team’s decision will be final
- Every Can Counts will not offer a cash equivalent to the prizes available
- Submitted contact details will only be used for the purposes of this competition and will be deleted once the competition has closed and prizes have been awarded