#TeamHerts Volunteering are excited to announce the launch of a brand-new website, GoVolHerts, for all your volunteering needs.
Whether you are a Hertfordshire resident looking for your perfect volunteering role or are an organisation hoping to recruit volunteers, your journey starts here!
GoVolHerts is a straightforward platform which supports the whole of the Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) sector in Hertfordshire where residents can find bespoke volunteering opportunities with local organisations who need help.
Volunteers searching for their perfect role will find the new platform easier to use. The simple but effective filtering options mean that you can find a cause you are passionate about and a role that suits your availability within a just couple of minutes!
And the best thing about Volunteering is that it benefits both you and your wider community:
- Volunteering can help you gain confidence. By trying something new you can build a real sense of achievement
- Volunteering enables you to meet people from different backgrounds and make new friends
- Volunteering assists you to gain experience in a variety of fields and to learn new skills
- By volunteering you can make a positive impact on people, communities, and society in general
- Volunteering enables you to feel part of a community and to give back
Organisations who sign up to GoVolHerts will gain more exposure for their charity as #TeamHerts Volunteering has a combined digital following of over 14,000 people and a database of almost 7,000 volunteers.
Just some of the benefits of our new platform include:
- The platform is modern, user-friendly, and straightforward for both residents looking to volunteer and organisations recruiting volunteers
- The platform provides advanced analytical data which can break down engagement in volunteering by:
- Volunteer demographic e.g., age bracket
- Type of volunteering
- Different causes
- It can even indicate where people are volunteering across the county on a street-by-street level!
- The platform is linked with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, which means that if VCFSE organisations can demonstrate that they are contributing to sustainability in these areas, they are more likely to attract funding
- Organisations do not need to have current volunteering vacancies available to join GoVolHerts, but all Hertfordshire charities and community groups are encouraged to register on the platform so that Hertfordshire residents can read about the amazing work that your organisation does
#TeamHerts Volunteering are passionate about having a platform that puts Hertfordshire residents and organisations first and GoVolHerts does just that.
GoVolHerts officially launches today, 1 February 2022.
If you would like to join the platform as an organisation or a prospective volunteer, please click the links below.
You can sign your organisation up on the GoVolHerts platform here: www.govolherts.org.uk/for-organisations
To view local volunteering opportunities near you click here: www.govolherts.org.uk/volunteer/opportunities
All help guides for GoVolHerts can be found here: Help Centre (deedmob.com)