Local not-for-profit organisation The Hospice Lottery Partnership has launched its annual Summer Superdraw to raise much-needed funds for local hospices who have all experienced an unexpected loss of income over the last year due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
The hospices that will receive funds raised from the Summer Superdraw include:
- Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity based in Aylesbury
- Harlington Hospice based in Harlington
- Michael Sobell Hospice Charity based in Northwood
- Rennie Grove Hospice Care covering Herts and Bucks
- South Bucks Hospice based in High Wycombe
- The Hospice of St Francis based in Berkhamsted
Every ticket sold helps to make a difference to those in need of hospice care. For example:
- £10 could help to pay for complementary therapies that bring comfort and relief to patients
- £20 could help to pay for bereavement support to help a family with the recent loss of a loved one
- £50 could help to provide a visit from a Hospice at Home nurse at any time of the day or night
There are some great cash prizes to be won including a top prize of £2,000, second prize of £100, and two prizes of £50. Plus, anyone who buys their tickets before 17 May 2021 will also be entered in to a bonus Fast Reply Draw for the opportunity to win one of five £20 M&S Gift Cards.
The delighted top prize winner of last year’s Summer Superdraw, Mrs Champniss (pictured) from Leighton Buzzard, praised the care that her mum received from one of our partner charities, saying, ‘They were so supportive – always on the end of the line if we needed help or had any questions.’
Tickets cost £1 each and are available to buy online at hospicelottery.org.uk/superdraw. Tickets are on sale until 13 July 2021 and the main draw takes place on 14 July 2021.