Jess Robinson Announces Christmas Tour
Multi award winning impressionist, singer and podcaster Jess Robinson will tour the UK with her brand new musical comedy show, The 12 Days Of Jessmas, beginning at London’s Crazy Coqs on 25 November and concluding at The Hawth Theatre, Crawley on 19 December. For the majority of the 14 dates, Jess will be joined by her live band Jessington World Of Adventures. Tickets are on sale now at www.jessrobinson.co.uk.
Join Adele, Greta Thunberg, Meghan Markle, The Kardashians, Britney, and Her Majesty on tour – all voiced by one of the UK’s leading impressionists – Jess Robinson – for an evening of festive fun! Expect magical mashups, fabulous original songs and a belly full of laughs as your angelic host and her sparkling live band (if they!ve washed), transport you on an (imaginary) sleigh ride, through a winter wonderland of dazzling divas and stars of the silver screen, serving up a feast of famous voices, from Gaga to Garland. It’ll be anything but a silent night!
Fresh from her role as the lead impressionist on Spitting Image, Britain’s Got Talent star Jess, will treat audiences to a glut of immediately recognisable voices with her human jukebox of celebrity impressions, from TV celebs to politicians to the most distinctive names in music. A classically trained singer, Jess is known for serving up stellar impressions. Earlier this year, her podcast, (made during lockdown), ‘in sheds, spare rooms and under duvets’ won Gold at British Podcast Awards in the Best Entertainment Category. The third series, due to be released at the end of October, features celebrity guests including Adam Buxton and Jess Phillips MP.
Alongside her stage work, playing the title role in Jim Cartwright!s Little Voice and joining The Guilty Feminist on their UK tour and at the Royal Albert Hall, Brighton born Jess has appeared on TV shows as far-reaching as Horrible Histories (CBBC), The Impressions Show (BBC 1), The Last Leg (C4), The Week That Wasn’t (Sky One), Don’t Hate the Playaz (ITV), Murder in Successville (BBC), The Dog Ate my Homework (BBC) and The Imitation Game (ITV). She has also appeared on a multitude of radio shows, including The Now Show, Bigipedia, The Secret World, 15 Minute Musical, and many more.
Praise for Jess Robinson
‘By some way the best, most exciting impressionist we have’ Rory Bremner
‘Slick impressions, super powered ballads’ Guardian
‘A star is born’ Metro
‘Spot on diva take-downs… spectacular’ Mail On Sunday
‘Incredible talent… Mind blowing’ Scottish Sun
‘A feel good, celebratory show’ Observer
‘Pitch perfect’ The Times
‘Spitting Image has a new first lady’ Jewish Chronicle
- Thu 25 November 2021 – Crazy Coqs Cabaret, Inner London
- Fri 26 November 2021 – Chorley Theatre, Chorley
- Thu 2 December 2021 – Norden Farm Centre for the Arts, Maidenhead
- Fri 3 December 2021 – Widcombe Social Club, Bath
- Sun 5 December 2021 – Mercury Theatre, Colchester
- Wed 8 December 2021 – Markova Theatre, Tring (Where Jess grew up)
- Thu 9 December 2021 – The Point, Eastleigh
- Fri 10 December 2021 – Tonbridge Castle (Castlemass)
- Sun 12 December 2021 – Lincoln Engine Shed
- Tue 14 December 2021 – The Old Market, Brighton
- Fri, 17 December 2021 – Hen & Chicken, Bristol
- Sat 18 December 2021 – The Quarry Theatre at St Luke’s, Bedford
- Sun 19 December 2021 – The Hawth, Crawley