A Covid-19 and Lockdown 2 update from Beechwood Fine Foods in Tring
We will be open for all your essential shopping over Lockdown 2. We are working even more closely with our suppliers to try to ensure there is no interruption to supplies on our shelves or fridges; we are continuing to source both our regular product lines and also new lines where there is demand; this is a summary of some of the most popular ranges, we have so much more so if you are not too familiar with the deli, please head to our product gallery.
- Fresh bread delivered daily – pre orders are helpful but not always necessary
- Dairy supplies of milk, yogurts, butter, crème fraiche and the best selection of cheeses locally
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Store cupboard staples, flour, yeast, tinned tomatoes, pulses and lots more cook’s ingredients
- Fresh and cured meats, including sausages, bacon, and Chiltern Charcuterie, Cley Smokehouse Smoked salmon, pate and fishcakes
- Take away coffee and other hot drinks, cakes and soup
More Ways to Shop
- Deliveries: Please phone us to arrange a delivery on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays; please give us 24 hours notice so that we have the stock available
- Collections: Pre-order collections any day with 24 hours notice
- In shop: Our Current Opening hours, weekdays 8am to 4pm, Saturday 8.30am to 4pm and Sunday 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Pre-booked personal shopping slot: from Tuesday 10 November you can have a pre-booked personal shopping slot between 4-6pm on Tuesdays and Fridays. Tel 01442 828812 to make your booking
- Extending opening hours: Starting on Thursday 12 Nov, each Thursday we will remain open until 6pm to provide even more opportunity to shop without a queue!
Christmas Order Form
We have been unusually prompt with the preparation of this year’s order form! Following on from its successful launch last year we have again included the 4 person and larger size cheese selections with crackers and Sarah’s homemade chutney; there is also an expanded range of fresh and chilled products.
We have paper copies to pick up in the shop, or follow the link to our Christmas page on the website to download your copy.
Hampers, Deli trays, Gift Sets and more…!
Who knows what this Christmas is going to look like but one thing is certain: a gift hamper always goes down well! This year we have an even bigger selection of wicker baskets, deli trays (perfect for a cheese selection) and our own gift sets, or choose from our range of speciality and artisan gins, rums, liqueurs and beers!