Further information below on the expansion of London Luton Airport from its current permitted cap of 18 million passengers per annum (mppa) up to 32 mppa, including: new terminal capacity; additional taxiways and other transport infrastructure; the construction of landside support buildings; surface access adjustments; mitigation works and other associated development.
This letter from the Examining Authority has been published on the National Infrastructure Planning website. The letter provides notification of the following events at The Shires, Hilton Garden Inn, Luton North, Butterfield Business Park, Hitchin Road, Stopsley, Luton LU2 8DL and virtually via Microsoft Teams:
- Monday 27 November 2023, 6.30pm – Open Floor Hearing 2
- Tuesday 28 November 2023, 10am – Compulsory Acquisition Hearing 2
- Tuesday 28 November 2023, 2pm – Issue Specific Hearing 7
- Wednesday 29 November 2023, 9.30am – Issue Specific Hearing 8
- Thursday 30 November 2023, 9.30am – Issue Specific Hearing 9
- Friday 1 December 2023, 9.30am – Issue Specific Hearing 10
The letter also includes other important information about the hearings including details about how to make a request to be heard and the procedure that will be followed at the hearings.
You can also view the letter under the Documents tab on the project webpage of the National Infrastructure Planning website:
If you wish to contact the Planning Inspectorate, you can email them at: email@example.com quoting Ref: TR020001.