If making a Will was one of your New Year’s resolutions, you may be interested to know that February is Make Your Will Month. Rennie Grove Hospice Care has teamed up with a selected group of local legal experts who are donating their time and legal expertise to write a standard Will in return for a donation to the Hospice.
Most of us know that we should make a Will and regularly update it, but surprisingly few of us get around to doing it. Having an up-to-date professionally written Will is the best way to ensure that your estate is distributed in the way you wish when you die.
The Hospice is also appealing for participants to consider leaving a gift in their Will. Sue Varvel, Director of Nursing explains: ‘Leaving a gift in your Will means our nurses can be here for families in the future.’
Hertfordshire solicitors supporting Make Your Will Month include:
- Abbey Law, St Albans, Tel: 01727 839162
- City Lawyers, St Albans, Tel: 01727 228890
- Davis & Co, Harpenden, Tel: 01582 761121
- Harrowell & Atkins, Berkhamsted, Tel: 01442 865671
- Pictons Solicitors, Tring, Tel: 0800 302 9448
- Sherrards Solicitors, St Albans, Tel: 01727 832830
- Taylor Walton, Harpenden and St Albans, Tel: 01582 765111
- Witts Moloney Solicitors, Hemel Hempstead, Tel: 01442 219394
Quote ‘Make Your Will Month for Rennie Grove if booking an appointment.