Re-launch of Covid-19 Safe Health Walks
Hertfordshire County Council is delighted to relaunch its Covid-19 Safe Health Walks and would like to thank all the wonderful volunteers for helping to bring back so many much-loved walks.
Please take a look at the website to find your local walk programme.
Please also read the Covid-19 guidelines for walkers before booking your walks.
To book your Health Walks please call 01992 555888 Monday to Friday 9am-3pm. Booking is required and you will be able to book walks several weeks in advance.
If you are new to Health Walks and have not yet registered please register here.
To find out more about the walks, please visit www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/healthwalks.
What to Expect
In order to keep everyone safe the Council has made some changes to its Health Walks. Walks will need to be pre-booked, held in smaller groups and will still need to be socially distanced.
What to bring:
- Hand sanitiser
- Mask (optional but recommended in case an area becomes busy with other path users)
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water bottle
- Sun hat, sun screen or waterproof/coat
At the Health Walk:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early
- Although walks are outside you still need to socially distance
- Your walk leader will provide a short briefing prior to setting off on the walk
- Enjoy your Health Walk