From Monday 12 April 2021, restrictions will be eased. From this date:
- Gyms can reopen – the gyms at Berkhamsted, Hemel and Tring Leisure Centres will open
- Outdoor attractions, libraries and community centres can open
- Non-essential retail, hairdressers, barbers and other personal services can open
- Pubs, cafes and restaurants can open to serve customers outside
- Indoor parent and toddler groups can take place
- The number of care home visitors will also increase to two per resident
- You can stay overnight in self-contained accommodation with your household
You should continue to meet people you do not live with outdoors – meeting with up to six people from different households (rule of six) or a total of two households.
Adventure playgrounds will remain closed at this stage but sports pitches are available for bookings.