Look out for Santa and his Sleigh in Tring and the surrounding villages from Thursday 6 December through to Wednesday 19 December!
These events are organised by the Community Fundraising Team, in aid of Rennie Grove Hospice Care, with help from lots of lovely volunteers within the local community. In fact, they are still on the lookout for elves on Sunday 9 December – all other routes are covered.
- Thursday 6 Dec – Miswell Lane Area
- Sunday 9 Dec – Tring Triangle
- Monday 10 Dec – Dundale Road Area
- Tuesday 11 Dec – New Road/Silk Mill Way Area
- Wednesday 12 Dec – Windmill Way/Christchurch Road Area
- Thursday 13 Dec – Grove Area
- Sunday 16 Dec – Marsworth Village
- Monday 17 Dec – Castlemead, Pitstone
- Tuesday 18 Dec – Pitstone Village
- Wednesday 19 Dec – Cheddington Village
Rennie Grove rely on the generosity of the local community to fund 87% of the costs of the service they provide for local patients and their families.
If you would like to help, donate or find out more, please get in touch via: 01442 820 723 or visit www.renniegrove.org.