The Prince’s Trust TEAM Programme for 16-25 year olds
The Prince’s Trust’s 12-week TEAM programme is for people aged 16-25 who are not currently in employment or education. TEAM is designed to help young people to get back into employment or further education. Not only is there a qualification at the end, it’s also free!
Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue Service is now recruiting for its January, May and September 2022 teams. Parents, relatives and friends are being asked to pass on these details to anyone they think the scheme could be of benefit to.
Students are encouraged to undertake a voyage of self-discovery, to grow in confidence and to boost their skills and experience. Learners are supported to:
- Take part in an outdoor activity team-building week
- Take on a local community project
- Build interview and presentation skills
- Write a CV
- Gain work experience, work placements and references
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills (Entry level, level 1 and level 2)
Training is free and doesn’t affect Jobseekers’ Allowance.
Courses run three times a year from five locations: Watford; Hemel Hempstead; Cheshunt; Stevenage/North Herts; and Welwyn/Hatfield.
Are you interested in taking part in the programme?
For more information or to register for upcoming courses, follow this link:
You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or find them on social media: Twitter: @HFRSYouth Facebook: Princes Trust Team Programme Hertfordshire