The Swan Youth Project Reopening
The Swan Youth Project is opening up at last on Wednesday 14 April, subject to legislation. If you want to be there, to meet your friends and hang out, visit www.theswanyouthproject.co.uk and book.
Places are limited to 15 per session, so early booking is advised.
All existing and new SYP Members will be asked to complete a Membership Form – this must be completed before attending. This is essential for your wellbeing and safety. Without this you will not be able to come along to the SYP. Existing and new members will be allowed entry to the SYP on a first come first served basis.
Staff and Trustees have been working to ensure SYP will be safe for your children. This means that:
- There is a one-way system in place to avoid congestion and aid social distancing requirements.
- Member numbers are restricted to 15 to maintain social distancing measures. Bookings must be made in advance of the sessions.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the Centre. A high standard of hygiene will be maintained.
- All members and staff will wear masks.
- Some areas are currently not being used to ensure maximum safety.
The centre is also recruiting. If you enjoy working with young people in a vibrant warm setting and can commit to a minimum of 2 consecutive weekday shifts 3.30-6.30pm, email SYP’s new manager, Parul Dix at email@example.com.