Three men have been charged with importing and supplying class A drugs, following an investigation by the Eastern Region Special Operations Unit (ERSOU).
The men were arrested after officers conducted warrants at addresses in Hertfordshire and London earlier this month.
Those charged were:
- Shakeel Raja, 40, of Long Chaulden, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Denis Xhelili, 35, of Newpark Avenue, Palmers Green, London
- Sulaiman Bawa, 50 of Peacock Avenue, Feltham, London
Each was charged with the following offences:
- Conspiracy to import Class A Drugs (Cocaine)
- Conspiracy to import Class A Drugs (Heroin)
- Conspiracy to Supply Class A Drugs (Cocaine)
- Conspiracy to Supply Class A Drugs (Heroin)
Raja was additionally charged with three counts of breaching a Serious Crime Prevention Order.
They were remanded and will appear at Luton Crown Court on 10 August.