Tring Farmers’ Market will be open but with some changes this Saturday 28 March from 9am to 12.30pm. Please help to keep the essential food market open by observing the following guidelines:
- Stalls will be set out with lots of space between them to allow for social distancing. People have been standing too close to each other. Let’s all help each other and follow government guidance.
- If you are in a vulnerable group, please do not risk your health by coming to the market.
- Help protect others – do not come to the market if you have a cough or a temperature.
- Only one person per household should leave the house to come to the market.
- There is no shortage of food. Please buy only what you need.
- The market intends to open throughout the crisis – there is no need to stockpile.
- There will be cheese, charcuterie, bread, eggs and meat available.
Notion Jewellery, Eco Bonobo, Posh Janet and Tring Things will not be attending but can be contacted on the following numbers or by visiting their Facebook pages or websites: