Chiltern Countryside Group have given this update on the campaign and fundraising to uphold Dacorum Borough Council’s refusal for planning permission to build on prime agricultural land in Green Belt, abutting and informing the Chilterns AONB, to the East of Tring.
If you’re not aware, a new group, the Community Objectors Group (COG) has been established by the Chiltern Society, the local Hertfordshire Campaign to Protect Rural England and the local Tring Grove Fields Residents Association.
As of Sunday 19 February, the COG has raised a fabulous £12,500 towards the £30,000 target but there is still some way to go! Please continue to donate via the link below:
The Public Inquiry, which you are welcome to attend, is scheduled to last for 16 sitting days from 7-10 March, 21-24 March, 28-31 March, 4-6 April and 12 April. It will take place at the following locations:
- DBC Offices (The Forum, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead) – Conference Rooms 1 and 2: March 7, 8, 22, 28, 29, 31
- DBC Offices – Conference Rooms 1 and Council Chamber: March 9, 10, 21, 30
- Holiday Inn, Hemel Hempstead – Langley Suite: March 23
- DBC Offices – Council Chamber: March 24, April 4
- South Hill Centre, Cemetery Hill, Hemel Hempstead: April 5, 6
- To be confirmed: April 12.
Find out more and view the plans in this previous article.