Are you a tourism business delivering an exceptional customer experience? If so, Visit Herts want to hear from you! Enter the Visit Herts Tourism Awards before 17 May and tell them what makes your business great!
The categories cover accommodation, attractions, pubs and food businesses, so there’s something for everyone. You can even enter more than one if you are eligible.
Entering the awards will not only reward employees for creating compelling visitor experiences and adopting best practice, but shortlisted businesses will also benefit from a mystery shopping visit.
- It’s free! There is no entry fee for tourism businesses located in Hertfordshire
- Award-winning businesses can attract high-quality staff and help increase staff motivation, loyalty and commitment
- Completing an application is an excellent management tool and helps businesses focus on key aspects of managing the business and how they can develop and improve in the future
- Be recognised as an outstanding tourism operator and raise your business profile and reputation
- Receive judges’ feedback on your entry and business practices
- Media exposure for finalists and winners targeting trade and consumer media
- Reach Visit Herts consumers and trades contacts with newsletters featuring finalists and winners
- Social media promotion of the finalists and winners
- Automatic entry to the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence for the winners
You simply need to complete one of the short online entry forms by midnight on 17 May 2020.
- Small Accommodation Provider of the Year
- Large Hotel of the Year
- Camping, Glamping Holiday Park and Self Catering Accommodation of the Year
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Pub of the Year
- Experience of the Year
- New Tourism Business Award
- Taste of Hertfordshire Award
- Unsung Hero Award
- Business Events Venue of the Year
- Ethical, Responsible and Sustainable Tourism Award
Find out more and submit your entry here.
The judging will be based on the online entry form, your website (viewed on desktop, mobile and tablet) and any other online presence that you might have, including social media. The judges will also look at your online customer reviews and interactions with your customers.
Please remember that judges might not know your business personally and will be shortlisting based exclusively on the materials you provide in your application. It is important therefore, that your entry is clearly presented and easy to read, addresses the judging criteria, looks professional and conveys what it is that makes your business really special.